Congratulations on passing your exam and earning your NAPA NQPATM Credential!
How to Promote Yourself as a NQPATM Credentialed Professional:
Your NQPA Credential demonstrates your expertise and increases your value to current – and future – clients. So how can you promote your new credential?
- Add your credential to your email signature.
- Include your credential after your name in print and electronic correspondence, including – but not limited to – your resume, CV business card, email signature, and LinkedIn profile.
- Frame your certificate. If you haven’t received a paper copy of your certificate, please contact email@example.com.
- Promote your credential through a press release and on social media.
- Let your employer know! Mention your credential status during your performance review or any other professional evaluations you have throughout the year. Use the following key talking points for reference:
- The NQPATM Credential is the only one of its kind available to advisors today.
- The NQPATM course is extremely rigorous and covers a wide range of advanced topics.
- By completing the NQPATM, you have gained a strong understanding of how to comply with law changes when recommending rollovers from plans to IRAs, from plan to plan, and from IRA to IRA.